I love capturing your families Rock ‘n’ Roll Babies style.
They make great presents or keepsakes and seeing yourself envisaged as an illustration is pretty exciting.
My first one was of me and my husband and our baby, but since then I’ve drawn many families, some including pets, camper vans or even their favourite musicians. Your imagination is the only limitation! I will draw anything!
So how does it work?
- Provide me with photos. These can be groups shots or individual pictures of people. I’ll also need an indication of heights and if there is anything in particular you’d like them to wear.
- I will do a pencil sketch of the family and send it back to you to proof. This is the stage you can make any changes you’d like. I’m happy to make up to three lots of changes as part of the price.
- Once you are happy with the design I outline it in pen. It can’t be altered after this stage.
- The image is scanned into the computer and I’ll colour it in using illustrator.
- You will get chance to review the illustration in colour before it is approved for print. At this point it isn’t possible to change the illustration but you may change the colours used.
- Now your design is ready to print!
If you buy direct from my website by emailing me or by direct messaging on social, the prices are as follows:
- Illustration only £50
- Illustration printed £55
- Illustration framed £65
I can also print the illustration on greeting cards etc but the standard price of £50 for the initial drawing will still be applied before the additional print cost of the card.
- Standard package: Framed portrait plus two coasters of with the image on £75
- Gold package: Framed portrait plus four coasters with the image £85
- Deluxe package: Framed portrait plus four coasters and four placemats with the image £120